This course will not only help delegates to develop the skills and competencies to quality assure a subject and how to implement a comprehensive quality assurance framework across the school, but also how to use evidence collected during monitoring to support staff in delivering high quality lessons and support staff development through high quality, evidence based, learning conversations.
Following attendance at a face to face training session, delegates will observe and review a number of video clips of PE lessons where they will be able to analyse the learning and identify key strengths and areas for development as well as proformas they can use back in school to develop their work in this area.
Outcomes and impact for the practitioner:
- Develop the skills and competencies to quality assure PE
- Implement a comprehensive quality assurance framework for PE in their school
- Support staff in delivering high quality PE lessons through shared high-quality PE outcomes
- Support all areas of staff development in relation to PE.
Outcomes and impact for the children:
- Participate in high quality PE lessons that have high expectations and challenge them to constantly improve
- Contribute to the development of PE in their school.
This training is available at the discounted price of £1125.00 for YST Member Schools and £650.00 for Cluster Coordinators at the point of sign-up - after this point the cost is £1125.00.