We are looking for one exceptional, young football coach who has shown commitment to both the game and helping others to undertake this scholarship. The trip will be fully funded and will provide the winner with new coaching opportunities that will enhance their knowledge and love of football, allowing them to come back to the UK a more experienced and well rounded coach. Working alongside the British Council in China during the month long funded placement, the winner will have the opportunity to:
- Shadow the coach delivery team to provide football coach training to PE teachers in China, as part of the UK-China Football Development Initiative
- Work with China based British and international coaches to provide training to Chinese and international young students
- Work as a volunteer to support the campus football league in China
- Observe and contribute to football training in universities and local community clubs
- Have cultural visits in one or two cities
- Have a home visit to a Chinese family
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, download the full information and application forms from the pink boxes on the right hand side of this page.
Entrants must be aged between 18–22 years-old on the 1 July 2017 and be available for interviews between 18 – 26 February 2017.
Send completed application forms to email@example.com by midday on 13 February 2017.
The scholarship will run from 22 July – 19 August 2017.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org